Build a post-apocalyptic desert outpost with a dramatic LEGO® landscape and presentation frame. The LEGO® container house is outfitted with all the comforts of home from a stove to a bed to relax in. The instructions include several side builds and a complete landscape with a lake, dead pine tree, lamp post and more. The landscape modules works with Mad Mocs line of modular landscapes allowing you to integrate the outpost into a larger display.
About the LEGO® Apocalypse
The Lego City we all know and love crumbled into an apocalyptic chaos after a droid up-rising. To battle these robot armies the brave citizens of Lego City banded together in remote outposts to re-group and fight back with custom combat vehicles and armament.
Apocalyptic Container Home Outpost Build Highlights
The LEGO® instructions for the Apocalyptic Outpost are filled with fun side builds, a modular landscape and black frame for presentation. This is the perfect moc to start building your very own LEGO® apocalyptic world.
- Container house with a stove, sink, bed, radar dish and wind-turbine
- Removable container house roof
- The house fits up to 2 mini-figures
- Custom raised deck with a notch so the container home can easily be removed
- Post apocalyptic landscape with a lake, debre, dead pine tree and lamp post
- 1 desert landscape plain 8×16 module
- 2 oasis/lake modules a 8×16 and a 16×16 module
- Black 16×32 presentation frame
Included With Every Purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.