The rebels have built a state of the art power station complete with a LEGO® wind turbine, control room, basement escape and second floor lookout. The wind turbine is turned by a hand crank in the base that connects to a series of technic axles and rotating generator disks on each floor. The building has 4 levels, the basement, main floor, second floor and lookout at the top.
BONUS: Included for free is the LEGO® road plate apocalyptic modular landscape instructions which include a new damaged road module, desert slopes, 2 barrel gun, telephone poles and more.
About the LEGO® Apocalypse
The Lego City we all know and love crumbled into post apocalyptic chaos after a droid up-rising. To battle these robot armies the brave citizens of Lego City banded together in remote outposts to re-group and fight back with custom combat vehicles and armament.
Apocalyptic Power Station & Lego Wind Turbine Build Highlights
The rebel power station is built into a bombed out building with a variety of broken walls, wooden supports, staircases and hidden back entrances. Included is the apocalyptic modular landscape with a series of side builds that create a dramatic LEGO® post-apocalyptic diorama.
- Fully functional LEGO® wind turbine with hand crank at the base (easily upgraded to a motor)
- 4 floors including a basement, control room, second floor and wind turbine lookout
- Detail on every floor from rotating generators to control panels, tools and more
- A unique post-apocalyptic bombed out building design with the turbine wooden structure built on top
- Bonus road plate apocalyptic landscape instructions
- Bonus side builds including a telephone pole with transformers, 2 barrel gun and more
- Modular 16×16 base construction allowing for further expansion and landscape modifications
Included With Every Purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.