This LEGO® Guard Tower is the perfect start to any post-apocalyptic compound. It comes with three interchangeable desert landscape modules, bombed out walls, searchlights and the obligatory skelton. The tower features an entry door with an interior staircase, removable balcony , control tower and roof. The modular wall section can be duplicated to expand your LEGO® apocalyptic defenses.
About the LEGO® Apocalypse
The Lego City we all know and love crumbled into an apocalyptic chaos after a droid up-rising. To battle these robot armies the brave citizens of Lego City banded together in remote outposts to re-group and fight back with custom combat vehicles and armament.
Apocalyptic Guard Tower Build Highlights
The LEGO® Apocalyptic Guard Tower instructions comes packed with details from the stylized bombed out walls down to gas canisters, pipes, gauges and skeletons.
- Brick built tower and wall with bombed out sections
- One access door with an interior staircase and ladder
- Removable balcony, control room and roof
- Rooftop wind turbine
- One damaged brick built wall section with barbed wire
- Utility pole with speakers
- Landscape details including a skeleton, gas canisters, shipping pallets and more
- Three modular desert landscape modules
- Black 16×32 presentation frame
Included With Every Purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.