This LEGO® Powered Up narrow gauge style blue train engine uses the smallest footprint possible. It includes the bluetooth hub into the body of the train while leaving room for a fully designed cab interior that fits one mini-figure. The front of the train is removable so the batteries can easily be changed. Additionally a custom removable section sits over the power button so that the hub can be powered up without removing it.
Cargo Train Engine Build Highlights
The Powered Up train works great on small layouts allowing you to add several small freight cars without filling up an entire room! The engine is designed in the style of narrow gauge train engine with a unique yellow and black hazard design on the front and back.
- Powered Up – using one bluetooth hub and train motor
- Easily removable battery box and power button flap
- Fully designed train cab with room for one mini-figure
- Unique undercarriage design
- Small size perfect for tight turns on LEGO® City layouts
- Unique brick designed elements like yellow hazard markings
Included with every purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.