Take the LEGO® Monastery of Spinjitzu Set #70670 and turn it into a modular garden teahouse with a full 360˚ design. It features a removable roof and second floor along with a fully designed interior. The sticker pieces are cleverly integrated for impact and it comes with a fully designed garden, gate and entrance on the back side. This is the perfect starter Ninjago City build – just add water out front and a street behind to start the expansion!
Ninjago Garden Teahouse Build Highlights
With three ways to enter this model there are infinite play and expansion opportunities. You can build out from the garden gate, back sliding door or in front of the main teahouse balcony.
- 360˚ Design with 3 entrances from the front, side and back
- Back sliding door
- Shop with weapons and fruit
- Garden gate, tree and stepping stones
- Grand red tea balcony
- Removable and customizable tea room
- Removable roof
- Opportunity for expansion – add a street behind and a dock with water out front
Included with every purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.
If you need help buying parts take a look at our Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Parts. You can also view the parts list for the Ninjago Garden Teahouse on Rebrickable.
TOTAL PARTS: 694
Over the years LEGO® has added and changed its parts inventory and whenever possible I try to provide alternate solutions for these parts below.
Purchase the Lego Ninjago Monastery of Spinjitzu Set
The best way to get the parts and complete this build is to purchase the LEGO® Ninjago Monastery of Spinjitzu 70670-1.
STUDIO FILE BUILD NOTES
Studio does not currently support the window with gold lattice that is included in the Ninjago Monastery Set – in its place the window with asian characters is used. If you are buying the parts there are three different Asian style windows that you can use:
- Window with gold lattice: Part #57895pb041
- Window with asian characters: Part #57895pb005
- Window with asian style black border and gold mountain with: Part #57895pb027
This set was designed expressly to use the parts from Set #70670 – but any combination of asian style windows will work great!
Window, Walls and Banners Stickers
If you have not purchased the Monastery Set and would like to have the circular window designs, wall paintings and banners – you will need to buy the stickers for this set.
- Ninjago Monastery of Spinjitzu Stickers: Item #70670stk01
To make the build easy each part of the build that needs a sticker or unique window is clearly marked in the PDF instructions.
REFUND POLICY: Due to the nature of our products, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please contact us if you have additional questions.