This LEGO® Powered Up Swedish Electric Locomotive was inspired by the BB Ge 4/4 82 Train Engine. It is a great addition to the Swedish Cargo Company Theme and your expanding LEGO® City Train and shipping infrastructure. It uses the modern bluetooth Powered Up Hub and Train Engine and sports a stylish yellow, grey and blue design.
Swedish Electric Locomotive Build Highlights
The Swedish LEGO® Electric Locomotive has a custom designed yellow train cab that houses the Powered Up bluetooth hub. It use the electric pantograph from the LEGO Crocodile Locomotive and features a custom roof that can be removed easily to access the battery box.
- Powered Up – using one bluetooth hub and train motor
- Easily removable roof for access to the battery box
- Custom yellow, gray and blue Swedish inspired design
- Elaborate pantograph and electric connections
- Dual-direction work horse for you LEGO® train yard
Included with every purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO® Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.
If you need help buying parts take a look at our Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Parts. You can also view the parts list for the Powered Up Swedish Electric Locomotive in Yellow on rebrickable.com.
TOTAL PARTS: 421
Over the years LEGO® has added and changed its parts inventory and whenever possible I try to provide alternate solutions for these parts below. I use Rebrickable for my link references since it has the most current database of LEGO® parts and it links to a variety of sites for purchasing like BrickLink, BrickOwl and more.
POWERED UP COMPONENTS
You will need the correct LEGO® Powered Up Hub, Motor and Train Components for this build. Do not use the Studio.io file to source these parts since it does not currently support the correct items – use the supplied parts lists. The Powered Up Parts you will need are:
- Powered Up Hub battery box: #28738
- Powered Up train motor: #28740
- Train motor decorative side with open hub: #2871b
- 2x Technic axles 6: #3706
- 4x Train wheels with technic axle hole and rubber friction band: #57999
MINI-FIGURE RED HAND (Electrical connection)
The mini-figure red hand #3820 is considered a sub-part and you would need to remove it from one of your own min-figures. You will not be able to buy this part separately- so if you do not have you will need to find or purchase a mini-figure with red hands.