A steampunk stylized train locomotive with a steal rimmed framed and exposed engine. Features a fully outfitted control cab, swooped back aerodynamic roof and industrial styling.
Locomotive Build Highlights
Take a totally different perspective on what a train engine is – this imaginary steampunk style train is all about creating a fun build with no rules.
- Exposed engine block
- Steal framed exterior
- Swooped back / hot rod style roof
- Fully outfitted control cab that fits one mini-figure
- Railings and headlamps
- Use of the custom printed tiles
When you are completed with the build you can present it on the original track display stand – this build does not use any of the parts from the original track.
This is not a powered up model and is only intended for display purposes.
Included with every purchase
- Detailed PDF instructions
- Separated parts lists for rebrickable and bricklink
- Studio.io 3D files to make your own customizations
This product does not include the LEGO Parts
Review the full Parts List and Build Notes before purchasing and read our Easy Guide to Purchasing LEGO® Bricks and Parts.